* Foster the devolopment of a healthy self-image which will assist the child to regard themselves as children of God, people who are important, good friends of classmates, good learners and eager participants in Preschool and whole school activities.
+ Ensure that each child in our care feels SAFE, SECURE and LOVED.
* Devleop in each child an active curiosity about the world and an enthusiasm for learning based on their own personal satisfaction and involvement.
* Provide opportunities for the children to build fundamental skills and acquire new information and knowledge.
* Develop the "whole child" socially, emotionally, spirtiually, cognitively and physically.
* Ensure that parents and teachers work together in the best interests of the individual child.